Young Voices is committed to making your concert as safe and enjoyable as possible. So we have been working in partnership with our venues and have developed our protocols in line with on the most recent government guidance:
- We will advise adults supervising children in school choirs to take a lateral flow test in the 24 hours before they arrive at the venue and to not travel to the venue if they feel unwell or have a positive lateral flow result
- Any teacher or adults arriving with the schools will be subject to the standard arena rules for entry. We will ask them to check the arena website for updates.
- We will ask schools to eat their food in their seats in the arena to minimise the potential mixing of school groups.
- We will work with the venue to ensure that additional mitigations are put in place such as fresh air ventilation and enhanced cleaning measures (for example extra cleaning of touch points will be undertaken in the toilets used by the schools.)
- we will ask schools to also do their own risk assessment before they arrive and if they wish to wear masks when not eating or performing.
In our venues we will follow each arena’s usual audience protocols and advise schools and parents to check arena website for information and updates.
Here are the links to all the arena protocols for audiences:
Utilita Arena Sheffield: https://www.utilitaarenasheffield.co.uk/latest-news/coronavirus-covid-19-update-2
The O2 London: https://www.theo2.co.uk/events/keeping-you-safe-at-events
OVO Arena Wembley: https://www.ovoarena.co.uk/your-visit/venue-shield
Resorts World Arena Birmingham: https://www.resortsworldarena.co.uk/protect/covid-19-information/
AO Manchester Arena: https://ao-arena.com/your-visit/