In the light of the recent move by the UK Government to Plan B we are keen to update you on our current risk assessments and planning so that you can continue your rehearsals with confidence.
The link below gives you our detailed risk assessment and covid protocols that we are putting in to help make our concerts safe for everyone.
The key things you need to to know are:
For children and teachers:
- we will ask all schools to take a lateral flow test in the 24 hours before they arrive at the venue and to not travel to the venue if they feel unwell or have a positive lateral flow result
- Any teacher or adults arriving with the schools will be subject to the government’s Plan B rules for entry. This means that they will be asked to show proof of their COVID status (which could include: A negative Lateral flow or PCR test result, proof of double vaccination or proof of natural immunity through previously having Covid in the past 6 months). Please check the arena website for updates nearer to the time.
- We will ask schools to eat their food in their seats in the arena to minimise the potential mixing of school groups.
- extra cleaning of touch points will be undertaken in the toilets used by the schools and on door handles, hand rails etc.
- we will ask schools to also do their own risk assessment before they arrive and if they wish to wear masks they can. Over 18s are encouraged to wear masks when moving around the venue.
For parents and audience members:
- The Government’s Plan B rules mean audience members will be asked to show proof of their COVID status (which could include: A negative Lateral flow or PCR test result, proof of double vaccination or proof of natural immunity through previously having Covid in the past 6 months). Please check the arena website for updates nearer to the time.
- We will also ask audience members to wear masks at all times where possible while inside the venue.
We will of course keep you updated if anything changes between now and your concert and we will continue to work hard with our venues to make sure everyone has a brilliant time at Young Voices in amongst these new procedures!
The YV Team
YOUNG VOICES TICKET HOLDERS
Please be aware that Young Voices will be abiding by the rules in place in each of our venues. The latest information can be found on their websites linked below.