The Young Voices Team fully understands that not everything can take place in the classroom or during rehearsals so please encourage your pupils to download the backing tracks and practice at home – I’m sure we don’t need to tell them how to download things as they are often better at it than us – but just in case the download instructions are given below.
The same section appears on the ‘Kids’ page under “Songs – Backing tracks” and we are confident they will be able to upload them to their personal MP3 players too…
Download instructions are as follows (all computers are different but here is what our users find the most useful):
1. Right click on your file [the name in blue] and “save target as”.
2. Make sure you save your file as (.mp3).
3. Save it to your desktop. It’s just easier to find later.
3. Open your file with the software from your mp3 player.
4. If this fails then right click and choose “open with”. Then choose the software from your your mp3 player (only available on certain computers).
We hope this helps