Young Voices 2011-12 Series running times:
Concert starts at 7.00.p.m. (please be prompt)
Concert ends at 9.15.p.m. (approximately)
Before you know it you will be getting your child ready for their day at the Arena. They are sure to be talking about it for years to come… That’s what we do. That’s why we do it. As a Parent (or family & friend) you will get just as much out of the day including:
- Seeing your child as part of 5,000 to 8,000 other children, shouting and screaming with excitement as the lights go down.
- The chance to see your child sing with professional Artists, some of whom have recording contracts, some of whom will go on to be the stars of the future (previous artists include V.V. Brown, Lemar, Joss Stone, Katherine Jenkins to name a few).
- The chance to say your child has performed at an Arena to a SOLD OUT audience!
- The chance to see you child sing in the biggest schools choir in the world!
- Life-long and lasting memories that you can share for years to come.
And don’t forget to listen carefully for the shouts of your child at the concert and above everyone else, because they are sure to be shouting and waving at you from their seats… we promise you.