Young Voices team knows that there isn’t always time during rehearsal to ensure you are perfect every note and harmony so make sure you take full advantage of our backing tracks below and sing, sing, sing until you know it all off by heart!
Download instructions are as follows (all computers are different but here is what our users find the most useful):
1. Right click on your file [the name in red] and “save target as”.
2. Make sure you save your file as (.mp3).
3. Save it to your desktop. It’s just easier to find later.
3. Open your file with the software from your mp3 player.
4. If this fails then right click and choose “open with”. Then choose the software from your your mp3 player (only available on certain computers).
We hope this helps
The Young Voices team understands that you will want to keep on learning and singing outside of rehearsals so that you are the best you can be one the day. As we know, you don’t always have yourteacher around to help you. Therefore, each year we provide a link to our Backing Track Bank where you can listen live or download all the backing tracks to our current repertoire.